Every Single Thing I Know and Remember
Is assumed to reside in some form or other in my brain, physically, just as the following few examples also reside in a server somewhere, physically, by virtue of the fact that I have typed them using this application, even if we may characterize them as residing in the amorphous "cloud:"
- The surprising clarity and purity of the water inside the "tar bubbles" that I used to pierce with my friend Johnny Mackey in the gutter, on Cottage Park Road in Winthrop.
- The call of a mourning dove.
- How long to cook spaghetti.
- What a flying instructor means when he says "more back pressure!"
- The difference between the "hard sign" and the "soft sign" in Cyrillic.
- The tidal range in Ipswich, Massachusetts.
- The theme song of "Bonanza."
- The taste of sea water.
- The prescribed viscosity for the engine oil of a Subaru BRZ.
- The difference between a double paradiddle and a paradiddlediddle.
- How long it takes by train to go from Dublin to Galway City.
- Whether a straight flush beats a full house.
- What part of the eyeball is pierced when an eye doctor pierces the eyeball with a needle to resolve a hemorrhage.
- Which side of a horse is the mounting and dismounting side.